Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bombard Your Brain with Brilliance!




Ever had a day or days when you allowed self-doubt or low self-confidence to impede your progression in life? As a youth speaker, I’m blessed with the privilege to travel the country empowering teens and staff to live their full potential. While presenting my signature talk “From Mediocre to Magnificent”, I often talk about bombarding your brain with brilliance to help increase belief in self while decreasing self-doubt. I decided to share a few of the books that I’m constantly reading to bombard my brain. I hope that you find them useful on your journey.

1.       The Alchemist: By Paulo Coelho

2.       The Greatest Success in the World: By Og Mandino

3.       Reallionaire: By Farrah Gray

4.       The Magic Is in the Extra Mile: By Larry Diangi

5.         Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction: By Jack Canfield, D.D. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment